It’s that time of year again… the Helios Apollo Awards nominations and applications are OPEN! If you aren’t already familiar with the Apollo Awards, Helios HR founded the program in 2007 to recognize organizations in Greater Washington who demonstrate exceptional employee development and engagement programs.
Who is Eligible?
Organizations interested in applying must have a location in the Washington, DC metropolitan area to be considered. (It is not mandatory that Washington, DC is the headquarter location). All industries including not-for-profits are welcome to apply. The awards are also open to organizations of all sizes – from less than 10 to more than 55,000 employees. Organizations are split into categories based on employee size.
Why should you apply?
- Ability to attract high performers as an employer of choice.
- Measurement of your programs compared to other organizations of similar size.
- Learn the “next practices” in employee growth and development.
- Connect and collaborate with enlightened leaders.
- Differentiate from competitors.
- Recognition as an innovator through videos, white papers, public speaking opportunities, etc.
- Visibility of your brand to thousands of top leaders in Washington.
- Receive feedback from the judges on how to improve your programs.
- Annual benchmarking and employee feedback opportunities through the application.
- Access to the Apollo Awards Community and invitations to exclusive events (often valid for HR recertification credits).