If you aren’t already familiar, the Helios Apollo Awards recognizes Greater Washington organizations and their leaders for having outstanding talent development and engagement initiatives. We started this program to honor and celebrate those building cultures of intention. To us, that means the intentional focus on building environments where people want to come to work every day to make an impact both in their organizations and their community.
Over the years, the Apollo Awards has grown tremendously. Helios has had the privilege to recognize more than 200 local organizations, some with as many as 25,000 employees, and share their stories of inspiration. We are proud to share that in our 9th year we will be recognizing 26 amazing organizations on May 27th! While the benefits of applying for the awards might be more apparent, there are many benefits to attending the ceremony as well. Here’s an overview on what you can expect:
- 26 finalists discuss innovative practices in video interviews shown during the ceremony
- Each finalist shares a favorite implemented initiative in the Event Guide
- Award-winning organizations will highlight their most impactful programs
- Network with more than 500 local CEOs
- and HR leaders in attendance
- Meet leading industry partners who support employee development and engagement
- Get introduced to amazing non-profits and their incredible teams
Collaboration & Celebration
- Bring your HR & Recruiting team to collaborate on new ideas and cutting-edge practices
- Collaborate with local leaders on how they attract, retain and engage top talent
- Celebrate the 26 finalists and award-winners!
Please join us at this year’s ceremony on Wednesday, May 27th at the Ritz Carlton in Tysons Corner from 7:30 – 9:30 AM. Click here to see who is attending and register today!