You’re Officially an Industry Leader!
Out of 250 nominations submitted, the judges selected your organization to become a Finalist of The 10th Annual Helios Apollo Awards! With the recognition and achievement that comes along with The Apollo Awards, you’ve joined the ranks of the best and brightest employers of Greater Washington.
Being a Finalist is an exciting opportunity to create buzz in the media, among your team, with clients and partners, and/or with potential candidates you want to attract to your company. Now, don’t just sit back and wait for the Awards ceremony. Show the world what you’ve been up to!
Sharing Your Success as an Apollo Honoree is a Win-Win:
- Celebrate Your Team – Thank your valued employees for their accomplishments. What better than to invite them to the Awards ceremony with you?
- Make Headlines – Dust off that template news release we sent you and give it a whirl! Or, pitch your own feature story.
- Impress Your Clients – Your clients will love to know that they’re in the best of hands. And, it gives prospects the confidence they need to select you.
- Differentiate Yourselves – As an industry leader, you stand out among your competition for attracting, growing and retaining high potential talent.
- Attract Top Talent – Display your Apollo Awards Finalist logo on your career page and recruiting materials to exemplify that you’re a top employer.
- Inspire Others – Your CEO will be on the big screen at the Awards Ceremony and potentially, saying an acceptance speech. What impact will you share?
- Give Back – Are you leveraging community service to build leadership skills? Highlight the non-profits you partner with in the stories you share.
- Meet the Movers & Shakers – You’re invited to exclusive, finalist networking events to mix and mingle with other leaders making a difference in DC.
See, doesn’t that sound beneficial? Heck, why stop there? Send an email to your network, add the Finalist logo to your company bio, email signature, website and marketing materials. Encourage your fans, employees, friends, family, and even the general public to share the good news by using #ApolloAwards on your social media posts. We love to highlight the best promotional campaigns by our honorees and show snapshots at the Awards Ceremony and program materials.
Let us know if there’s any additional information you need along the way. Congratulations again and we look forward to seeing (and hopefully reading) about you soon!