Helios Apollo Awards Names Top Employers for Employee Development
MAY 29, 2013 – RESTON, VA – Helios HR, a human capital management consulting and recruiting firm, today announced 10 winners of the 2013 Helios Apollo Awards, which recognize employers for outstanding employee development and engagement programs, at a breakfast ceremony in McLean, VA. In its 7th year, the Apollo Awards is the premier awards program for recognizing Washington area employers who invest in innovative employee development, engagement and community impact initiatives.
“These organizations demonstrate enlightened leadership with programs and practices in employee development significantly exceeding those of the national average. I encourage you to congratulate them, said CEO of Helios HR, Kathy Albarado.
The Awards are presented in multiple categories based on organization size. The 2013 Helios Apollo Award winners are:
- Ena (1-50 employees): Cassaday & Company
- Thio (51-100 Employees): Infinitive
- Tria (101-200 Employees): Federal Management Partners
- Tessera (201-700 Employees): IQ Solutions
- Pente (700+ Employees): Dimension Data
- Hercules (Non-profits): Reston Interfaith
Four separate awards were announced to recognize special achievements. These awards included:
- Opa (Unique program): iDiscovery Solutions
- Prometheus (Innovation): Contact Solutions
- Harmonia (Community Impact): Excella Consulting
- Zeus (Overall Achievement): Pariveda Solutions
Independent industry experts selected the winners based on four organizational capabilities that support innovation, collaboration, and agility through employee development practices.
About Helios HR
Helios provides custom human capital management consulting, outsourcing and recruiting solutions to attract, retain, develop and engage an organization’s “core” – its people. For more information, visit www.helioshr.com.