Helios HR is a trusted, knowledgeable partner for human capital challenges and maintaining regulatory compliance as a Federal Government Contractor.
We understand the quick response times, HR compliance regulations and the cost-conscious environment we live in. In fact, Helios HR has a practice line focused on government contracting, in which we invest in significant resources and professional development to stay abreast of the ever-changing regulatory activities. In return, our team of subject matter experts are often asked to be guest speakers to educate and inform trade association members on government contracting HR compliance areas.
Our government contracting practice covers:
- Affirmative Action Plan Development
- FAR – Business Conduct and Ethic Programs
- EEO-1 Reports and Surveys
- Veteran 100 Reports
- Service Contract Act
- Drug Free Workplace Act
- Rehabilitation ACT
- Immigration Reform and Control Act (DHS)
- Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA)
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Plan (DOT Compliant)
- Workplace and Safety Plan
- Harassment and Discrimination Training
- Business Conduct and Ethics Training
- Recruitment and Hiring Support
- Health & Welfare Consulting & Brokerage
The challenges faced by government contractors of all sizes require a Human Resources expert that knows how to work quickly to meet customer needs, with precision and integrity. Let Helios be the trusted resource you choose to help ensure your success in this competitive environment.