Helios HR CEO Kathy Albarado Nominated as Finalist for the Women in Technology Leadership Award in the Entepreneur Category
The finalists for the 10th Annual Women in Technology Leadership Awards are:
- Jennifer L. Arnold, Vice President-Operations Manager, SAIC
- Patricia Davis-Muffett, Vice President, Global Government Marketing, Unisys
- Debbie Hamel, President & CEO, TakeCharge Technologies
- Kathryn Morrissey, Executive Vice President, Wholesale & GEM Solutions, AT&T
- Jeanne O’Kelley, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Technology Excellence Center, Vangent
- Shawn Purvis, Vice President-Deputy Ops Manager, SAIC
- Susan L. Keen, Technical Director, Navy Enterprise Resource Planning Program, Department of the Navy
- Lt. Col. Julie Lovejoy, Director, Architecture Futures Group, GEOINT Futures Office, NRO, Department of Defense (DoD): Air Force
- Debra McKeldin, Chief Enterprise Architect/Deputy Directory, Enterprise Architecture Strategy Group, Office of Information, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Kathy Smith, Special Assistant for End-to-End Customer Support, Office of Deputy Under Secretary of Defense
- Kathy Albarado, CEO, Helios HR
- Kelly Harman, President, Zephyr Strategy
- Carolyn Merek, CEO/President, eMentum, Inc.
- Maria P. Grenke, Business Manager, SAIC
- Kiwah Kendrick, Systems Engineer, Northrup Grumman Corporation
- Glenda Morgan, PhD., Director of Technology and Learning Initiatives, George Mason University
- Jennifer Tecson, Test Engineer and Internal R & D Coordinator, SAIC
- Piper Conrad, Senior Account Director, Speakerbox Communications
- Louise Peabody, Partner, Watkins, Meegan, Drury & Co.
- Gayle Sweeney, Principal, North Highland Group
Company Leadership Champion
This year we received a record number of nominations-making the selection for the Annual Women in Technology Leadership Awards finalists even more difficult,” said Sue Liblong, President of WIT. “The 2009 finalists are once again a collection of exceptional, trailblazing women in the local technology industry. WIT would like to applaud the finalists and all the nominees for their outstanding commitment to leadership in technology and for living the WIT mission.”
The 2009 Leadership Awards program theme this year is “Changing the Face of Technology.” The awards draw upon WIT’s spirit to honor women who connect, lead and succeed in their professional endeavors and communities. Additionally, WIT will be presenting the first ever Company Leadership Champion Award, which recognizes member companies that have engaged in a fifteen-month evaluation process focused on the development and advancement of women into leadership positions.
For more information on the awards, including tickets and sponsorship information, please visitwww.womenintechnology.org.
About Helios HR
Helios HR provides outsourced HR services that optimize your workforce and HR operations. With Helios, you’ll gain a strategic corporate partner with a keen eye on your company’s culture, growth, business strategy and budget. For more information visit us at www.helioshr.com.