Helios Apollo Awards
Introduction of Apollo
The Helios Apollo Awards™ recognize Washington-area organizations that have outstanding employee development and engagement initiatives despite economic challenges. Participating organizations recognize these programs are necessary strategies to fight the war for talent, and drive business impact and growth.
Organizations must have a location in the Washington, DC metropolitan area to be eligible. All industries and sectors (including but not limited to: nonprofit, commercial, government contracting, and government agencies) may apply. The awards are also open to organizations of all sizes – from less than 10 to more than 25,000 employees.
Chances are you know a Helios Apollo Award honoree, ideal nominees:
- Build individual and team strengths
- Establish career paths and workforce plans
- Create cultures promote learning and innovation
- Make investments in key talent and capabilities
- Clearly communicate opportunities for growth
- Attract and retain exceptional people
- Commit to community service
Support the Program
Do you believe in the importance in growing and developing people and want to get involved with the Apollo Awards? Contact us at email@example.com or 703-860-3882×102 to learn about sponsorship opportunities today!