RPO Vs. Contingent Search Differences
RPO stands for Recruitment, Process, and Outsourcing
RPO’s do not provide the same services or process that a contingent search would offer. This concept not only enhances the external candidate experience and it is an extension of the recruitment process; the ‘arm’ of the internal HR team.
Additionally, here are just a few benefits an RPO can add to your organization:
- Candidate pool belongs to the organization; meaning the client owns the candidate database
- Employer branding
- Your consultant is your corporate recruiter and can build stronger candidate relationships
- Builds candidate pipeline for future hires
- Reduces time to fill
- Reduces cost per hire
- Data-driven (client can collect data that is provided by the consultant via applicant tracking systems)
- Provides a wealth of knowledge of best practices within the industry
- Provides detailed information about the company and the company culture to hire for the right fit
- Success based on actual work and placement
[cta headline="Interested in learning more about our HR Outsourcing offering?" button="Contact Us" link="https://www.helioshr.com/contact-us/“]
What does “Contingent” mean?
Contingent search means the recruiter is paid only upon successful completion of the “search assignment.” In a contingent search, the client can open this search to multiple agencies that will compete to find the best candidate to present.
With a contingent search model:
- Less time is focused on search beyond basic recruiting
- Less time spent on quality vs. quantity
- Recruiter owns relationship/candidate pool
- Less data is provided and tracked
- Lower percentage fee of annual compensation
In summary, at Helios HR, we can provide a detailed tailored approach based specifically on your organization’s needs if outsourcing is the solution for you. We have the ability with the Recruitment, Processing, and Outsourcing model to act as an extension of your HR Department which can not only significantly reduce the cost per hire, time to fill, and we have the ability to assign a Recruiter either onsite or remote who is able to integrate with your culture specifically to hire for the right fit. If you are unsure which solution is best for you, call Helios HR and we can decide with you!