Top 10 Recruiting Firms in the Washington, DC Metro Area
- Executive Search
- HR Placements & Interim HR
- Retained Search
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Recruiting Effectiveness Assessments
Although our recruiting clients have rated us at the top of the list of the best recruiting providers in DC, we believe it's important for organizations to consider their options and make sure they are partnering with a firm that is best for their business.
We have listed below what we consider to be 10 of the top recruiting firms in the Washington, DC metro area.
- Helios HR (of course I have to include us in this list!) Our recruiting line of business continues to grow rapidly because of the great service and results we deliver for our clients. In a tight talent market, our dedicated recruiters are known for their creativity, responsiveness, and efficiency. We have clients across industries including federal, government contracting, non-profit, and commerical through our RPO and retained search offerings. Naturally, we specialize in HR and Recruiting roles, however we have vast experience recruiting talent for a wide variety of positions.
- HireStrategy offers contract and direct hire staffing services. Purchased by Chicago-based Addison Group in 2014, the company is based in Reston, VA with offices in Washington, DC and Gaithersburg, MD. Their specialties include technology, finance/accounting, sales and marketing, HR and recruiting, and administrative roles.
- JDG Associates is an executive search firm offering services to corporate, association and government clients and recruit talent for a variety of leadership positions. They are located in Rockville, MD.
- Lucas Group was founded in Atlanta, GA and has 15 offices nationwide including Washington, DC with strategic recruiting partners in Canada and Europe. They are executive recruiters serving mid-tier to Fortune 500 clients.
- Merito Group offers retained executive search, temporary and contingent labor, RPO, career coaching and outplacement, and consulting services with offices in Vienna, VA.
- Palmer Staffing Services is a full-service recruiting firm offering temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placement for administrative, management, legal, and other roles.
- Robert Half is national staffing agency based in Menlo, CA. They offer accounting and finance, technology, marketing/creative, legal, and administrative staffing. They have ten offices in the Baltimore/DC area.
- Tangent offers retained and contingency search services as well as selective temporary services. They specialize in recruiting executive administrative, professional, digital, and social media positions and are located in Washington, DC.
- TEK Systems is a provider of IT staffing and services, with offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia. Locally, they have locations in Washington, DC, Annandale, VA, and Rockville, MD. They offer direct placement and contract staffing.
- The McCormick Group is located in Arlington, VA and offers executive and management level search in a variety of industries and functional disciplines.
[cta headline="Need help with recruitment?" button="Contact Us" link="https://www.helioshr.com/contact-us/“]
Our intention for this list is to help assist you in finding the best recruiting firm for your organization's Talent Acquisition goals. We believe it's critical for organizations to assess which partner will deliver the best outcomes for their needs, and enjoy the team they are working with too.
For more information about Helios' recruiting consulting expertise, RPO, and retained placement services, please feel free to give us a call at 703-860-3882. Best of luck in your search!